The customer service staff of Pollrich DLK provide a wide range of services for ventilation equipment, process and air-conditioning facilities. Experienced engineers in our two company locations are always available for advise and assistance for our construction supervisors and technicians on site concerning issues of aerodynamics and flow technology, the respective structure, sound reduction or mechanical engineering.
We are offering you assistance starting with the installation of the fans and the commissioning throughout their entire service life of your plant. Beyond the regular monitoring, inspection and repair works, we are also offering you upgrading services for the optimisation of the system performance.
Each assembly, installation and service work carried out by us is to its full extend documented. We provide the entire range of on site services – beginning with the removal of malfunctions and problem analysis to the training of maintenance staff.
- maintenance and repair
- preventative maintenance
- spare part supply
With an inspection and maintenance contract You have the assurance that your equipment is regularly systematically examined. Eventual defects will be detected in time and system failures or repair costs are minimized.
Amongst other things, the following activities will be performed within the scope of a maintenance contract:
- technical inspection of the fan concerning malfunctions
- functional testing of monitoring, protection and safety devices
- inspection of impellers in regard of cracks, deformations and wear
- vibration measurement, balancing
- inspection of coupling or belts in regard of wear or parallelism
- bearing inspection
- lubrication service on fan.
Besides the inspection during a standstill and the functioning tests during operation, we are offering additional inspection and maintenance activities, e.g.:
- measurements of any kind (volume flow, pressure, electrical power consumption, sound, vibration, …)
- impeller repair incl. balancing on site
- inspection of explosion protection equipment
- consulting concerning Ex-protection guidelines
- inspection and recommendations for necessary and to stock spare parts - system optimisation
After a inspection and maintenance contract is concluded, each service will be documented in the form of a protocol and further preventive measures will be indicated.